Thursday, September 03, 2009

So much prettier, in yellow light.

" You look pretty tonight.."

"Really?"

"Yeah, your hair looks perfect!"

" It's the yellow light. Everyone looks pretty in yellow light."

" Enough with the modesty,already."

" No it's true."

" Either way, you look pretty."

"You forgot to say 'tonight' "

" What are you so edgy about?"

"I am not edgy"

"What do you want me to say? That you're the prettiest girl I know!?"

"Don't say anything. I want to go home."

"You just got here."

" I don't want to sit around, watching you fake-flatter me."

"Okay- go. We'll plan dinner for a day, when you're not all PMS"

" You're lousy company, don't blame it on me."

" And you're not pretty, for the record."

"Now, who's all PMS?"

" Are you pushing me to break up with you?"

"You're going to wait for me to push you?
Are you that tame?"

" No I'm not. I want to break up with you?"

" Really?"

" No."

" Then, why did you say it?"

"Are you crying?"

" Are you crazy?"

" You look pretty. Not just tonight."

" Liar."

"Honest. And it's not the yellow light."

No comments: