Friday, July 18, 2008

Be Assured

I will get up extra early every morning so I can chat with Ma.
I will not send impulsive messages. If I'm upset I will not react.
I will buy Dobby his gifts.
I will enjoy the stress while it lasts.
I will not say negative things.
I will laugh, and laugh till my sides hurt.
I will think of worse things, if anything feels bad.
I will not snap at people unless they really deserve it.
I will not cry myself to sleep, even if I'm super stressed and dying.
I will not let other people know how much their words/actions hurt me.
I will stick to my priorities.
I will call Snoopy everyday before 11.45 pm
I will stop borrowing pencils from friends.
I will remember to carry paper.
I will not think negative as much as possible.
I will be strong through all this.
I will love what I'm doing and remember that I am capable of doing it well.
I will not cry myself to sleep.
I will not beg.
never.
I will not take shit. Or I'll take some, if its worth it.
I will not give shit.
I will not cry myself to sleep.

No comments: